Friday, June 02, 2006


My Prayer Today

Dear Jesus, I thank thee for still letting me be alive up till this moment. I believe it is for a purpose. I thank you for the mountains and the valleys and I thank thee for giving me the needed strength for each day. You have never allowed more than I can bear, to come my way even though at times I am overwhelmed and confused. I believe that not one thing has come my way but what you oh Lord has permitted. I believe that great things are in store for me. Teach me to trust you Lord and lean not on my own understanding. Help me to let the past go because it has gone. Help me rise above this present condition and give me the strength to live for you and you alone. I am only clay in your hand and I surrender to your ways. Break me if I still need more breakings, melt me completely and while you are molding me in your desired shape Lord, help me be still. Let me never ever blame people or live a life of excuses. I love you and ask you to instill your own divine fear in me that I might learn to do thy will alone and dedicate the rest of my life to you and you alone, grant that I may also experience what it means to be in love with thee. And for my mlm business Lord, I pray that you take it to a higher and unimaginable hight. May my life be a source of encouragement to somebody. May I look back to this period in my life and say thank you for it all in Jesus name. Amen.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Trailady said...

This is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing a little of your heart. :o) Rest assured, your prayers have been heard.

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger Amara said...

thanks for stopping by. i really appreciate. catch you

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Ebun said...

You can only see the cloud for a while but the sun is going to shine in God's own good time and God will see you through. God is your strength. Here is a link I want you to visit. What If...

 
At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very powerful! If you don't mind I'd like to keep this prayer close to me since it is very befitting of my life.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Amara said...

I am happy it means so mcuh to you. take care and thanks for coming

 

Post a Comment

<< Home