Friday, May 12, 2006

Hello!

Just back from a trip to Ibadan. Some group of IPCs in my company granted me the honour to be a guest speaker in their training session at Ibadan a city in the outsketch of Lagos about 2 hours drive. I was so excited. It was one of my goals in this business fulfilled- traveling for TNI business! The meeting was great. The turn up was great. They were a great audience that were eager to know all that is to be done to succeed. I was called upon to talk about Belief System. I simply told them that success in this business happens more from attitude than from altitude and then I told them my story. Now that will be my next blog. They were all excited and motivated as well as encouraged. I felt like a star. Different ones walked up to me to thank me, ask more questions and I was only glad to be of help especially to my fellow young people.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Ebun said...

I'm glad you got to fulfill one of your goals. I know soon you get to all your goals.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Christie's Corner said...

Amara, this is really great, ure now a public speaker, wow, interesting, go girl the sky is ur limit! yes it is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home