Wednesday, May 31, 2006


Thru It All

I've had so many tears and sorrow
Had questions for tomorrow
There were times I didn't know right from wrong
But in my desperate hour
God gave me sweet consolation
That my trials only comes to make me strong

I thank God for the mountains
And I thank Him for the valleys
And I thank him for the storms He's brought me thru
If I never had those problems,
I'll never know that God could solve them
I wouldn't know what faith in God can do

Thru it all, Thru it all,
I have learned to trust in Jesus,
I've learned to trust in God
thru it all, thro it all,
I have learned to depend upon his word.

(via: Rayboltz)
Technorati Tags: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger Christie's Corner said...

thru it all Jesus is a friend dat sticks closer than a brother, thks 4 this song, its really a soul lifter.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Amara said...

It lifted my soul too and did you ever hear of the story behind the song and the song writer Andrae Crouch? Infact,I think I should do a post on it.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Trailady said...

Beautiful words. I really enjoy Ray Boltz. 'Watch The Lamb' and 'Thank You' are 2 of my favorites. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home