Thursday, June 01, 2006

June 1, Joshua 1
I woke up with a start. I knew exactly how I want this month to be. "Focus more on getting new bloods into your mlm downline organisation and pay less attention to your registered downlines since they know enough to get them going. If and any time they need your attention, get to them but focus more on recruiting new people" This is what I told myself and my big Sister Nneka yesterday nightwhich was the last day of the month of May. As a christian, I rely so much on the Lord and He has never dissapointed me. So on waking up, I rushed into the bathroom with my bible in hand( to be ahead of time because I was already running late). Openning my bible, I saw the book of Joshua and I thought "wow Joshua chapter 1". It was great, it blessed me and I know this month was already a done deal. It is going to be a great month. Share with me:
Now after the death of Moses, the servant of the Lord it came to pass, that the Lord spake unto Joshua the son of Nun, Moses' minister, saying, Moses my servant is dead now therefore go over this Jordan(my past failures, regrets mistakes and shame), thou and all this people unto the land which the I do give to them, even to the children of Isreal. Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses. From the wilderness of lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast. There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with you, I will not fail thee nor forsake thee. Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people(my downlines) shall thou divide for an inheritance the land(mlm benefits), which I sware unto thier fathers to give them. Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper withersoever thou goest. This book of Law(the bible) shall not depart from out of thy mouth; but thou shall meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous and then thou shalt have good success. Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. AMEN!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Trailady said...

Joshua 1:9 was my favorite text for many years. It's a great book!

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Amara said...

thanks trailady. Wish I could know your real name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home