Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My New Goal

I have set a goal for myself this month to hit the next leadership level in mlm business called Pearl. Men, this means real hardwork, dedication and increased commitment. In any mlm business especially TNI, the only way to get to the next level is to focus more on your downline and ensure that you help them succeed. So, I set out with what I tagged "My May Pearl Business Plan". This actually came to me after an mlm training session in our Honey Fountain Group. I have already set out to actualize this goal. Trusting God that He will also grant me his grace like he promised, I am driving my downlines to put in thier best. Most of them already know that this mlm opportunity is real having recieved thier checks at least once. Last weekend, I went to hold a mlm training session for some of my downline. Oh it went on so great. They were so happy and encouraged and I too was encouraged at thier response. We've agreed to meet for four mlm training sessions after which I promised them that they will be ready to start thier own mlm training with thier downlines. I also promised them my commitment to thier success in this mlm business. How has it been going with you in your little endeavour? Leave your comment and let me know.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Christie's Corner said...

Hey ! I like ur style, determination they say is the key to success, and u most also have goals, rite? all the best in ur endeavours. nice blog u've got here.

 
At 3:20 AM, Blogger Amara said...

Hey christabelle, thanks for stopping by. really nice to have you. actually an honor. All the best in your own endeavour too. Stay connected in every aspect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home