Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A made up mind!

On this journey to success, my mind is already made up. And the success in this case is not just financially, but in all aspect of my life. I am determined, to do away with any thing and any body that will draw me back. Even in the depths of depression, I have found a way to get yourself back up again. The desire to succeed has so eaten me up that I have no other option. In case you are not sure of where to see me, its in the arena of success. That is where I belong, that is where I am headed to with to my mlm business. Thank God my mlm business keeps me focused, purposeful, productive and I am also so passionate about it. I have promised myself, that for the next one year, I am going to pour all my energy to this my mlm business and do absolutely nothing else.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Blogger Christie's Corner said...

yes, I feel like that 2, I MUST BE A SUCCESS! simple and short, good 2 hv u blogging again

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Amara said...

Thanks. its always a pleasure to have you drop by anytime. Hope you're doing fine. It was really nice rooming with you in ASCON

 

Post a Comment

<< Home