Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Disappointments-Stepping stones

I very well have experienced disappointments in my mlm business and I would narrate 3 that has taken place in just today’s. Now, in whatsoever form they come, even if just once, they are not funny at all.

Disappointment No 1: After being introduced to my great product called Tahitian Noni Juice and having personal testimonies after using the product, this gentleman and I agreed that he will sign up to do the business come Tuesday this week. I excitedly walked into his office and he had news for me. He had registered with someone else for the same business the night before and hopes I didn’t mind. Of course I didn’t mind because life still has a lot in store for me but I sure did let him know how badly he had done in the very best way that I can, like the good girl I am. Later, feeling bad (I guess), he asked if he re- register. That is up to him I have got other prospects and down lines in my mlm organization that are waiting for my assistance.
Disappointment No 2. I called another prospect today (as agreed), and he also had news for me: he is going to register, but with someone else, who promises to register him for free.

Disappointment No 3. On my way to see my no 3 prospect, I called to ensure he was still in his office. He said he was. I got there in less than 10 minutes and he announced to me that he was at the airport (no apologies). He has his own business. Well, I thought to myself, it’s my mlm business; it’s my vision and my passion.

Disappointments are only stepping stones on your way to success. I have got great things in store for me this month.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Trailady said...

Hi! That's a very good way of looking at things- with hopefulness. I admire you, I've failed in 3 home businesses. I'm just not a salesperson type. I've heard of the Noni juice- even tried it. Good stuff!

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger x said...

you are an inspiration. i am starting an e-business with a friend and i feel so lucky i found your blog. I also went to your site, it is beautiful.

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger Amara said...

thank you so very much. I loved your site too.

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Ebun said...

Stepping stones! I like that, Disappointment helps you move on to the next step.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Amara said...

Yeah. I think so too. infact I have experienced that. Thanks for dropping by

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Amara said...

Trailady, do you know that having failed in 3 home businesses simply means that you're more than ever equiped to do this business. Most guys who have made it in Network Marketing failed several times. Infact I failed in a previous one b4 this one. Thanks for stopping by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home