Sunday, April 22, 2007

NO STRANGERS !!!

In my network marketing journey, I have learnt that there are no strangers only friends we havent met. I my Network Marketing business, I just learnt in last weeks training session, that its not the MARKETING theat matters more but the NETWORKING. That means, not to just be too anxious about marketing my product or getting someone signed up, but to be interested in the people. Not just seeing how much WE NEED THEM as if they are some commodities, but to see that THEY NEED US. This will only make us look out for what we can add to their life, be interested in them and the marketing will definately take care of itself. Remembering also that our prospect will not listen to us until they know we care. So the focus has changed from ME ( who want to make $XYZ, or hit the next leadership title), to THEM (how I can help add sunhine to thier life). Today I vowed to ADD SUNSHINE TO THE LIFE OF ANY ONE WHO COMES IN CONTACT WITH ME. SO HELP ME GOD. AND THAT INCLUDES YOU. ADDING SUNSHINE IN PEOPLE'S LIFE MUST NOT HAPPEN ONLY WHEN THEY SIGN UP TO DO BIZ WITH ME. NO THEY DONT HAVE TO. I JUST WANT TO ADD SUNSHINE TO THIER LIFE. STAY COOL AND MAKE YOUR WEEK GREAT. I WILL DO SO TOO.

3 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Margie said...

Thanks for your wonderful visit.
So nice to meet you!
Very nice post!
I wish you much luck!
Take good care and God bless!

Margie

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Amara said...

thanks maggie, thanks for visiting too and all the best

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Tropical Breeze said...

Hi Amara,
I have just arrived back from spending a couple of wonderful days with 50 people and their familes from the Honey Fountain Group! We met at the Tahitian Noni International Headquarters in Provo, Utah. I was especially honoured to have finally meet Abigail and Sally Olofin. Perhaps I'll meet Rebecca in the near future. This group is indeed a fun group to be with...such loving and happy people! Here is a link to the online album and pictures (over 400 pictures!) God bless you and your loved ones
Eric Carlos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home