Monday, June 26, 2006

I'm in America

This will be my second time in U.S. My first trip here was 2003 and I spent 3 long months just crusing around the U.S. All in all, I visited not more than 16 states: from New Jersey to Pensylvania to New hamshire to Florida to Ohio to Arizona to Coneticut, (not kidding at all), not to forget Newyork and Jeff to mention a few infact, I had a time of my life.
On this trip, I am spending just ten days, I had a wonderful flight, meeting new people on the plane, I even prospected a woman on the plane who was on her way to London from Lagos about Noni. It was a Klm flight and I really enjoyed myself especially with their conjuction with the Sky team. I watched a lot of movies like The running mum; Failing to Launch; Legend of Zoro.... The meal wasnt all that Bad. Right now, I am writing this post in my room at the Hilton Hotel in Pensylvania. Actually the main purpose of my trip is to attend My church's yearly convention at the Radison Hotel. I believe God will meet me in such a mighty way. Be good now. Bye

Tags: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger Christie's Corner said...

Great!! enjoy urself and pray 4 us 2,ok. course we'll be good. take care!

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Amara said...

yeah christabelle thanks for stpping by. hope u make it nxt year. missing ya'll

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Ebun said...

I'm excited for you girl. You be good too. My love to Aziza and Uche.
PS: Have a great time with the Lord.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Amara said...

hey baby, thanks a lot. saw all ur post. you guys are really doing great. dont worry, b4 u say ........, I'll be back. Take care now, love u

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Darius said...

Have fun! If you end up near New Hampshire again, Portsmouth is a fun and also historical little city. If you like it more pastoral, Vermont, right next door, has been much more environmentally conscientious than NH - not nearly so developed, more the way NH used to be 30 or 40 years ago.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Amara said...

hey Dairus

really! thanks for this info. unfrotunately, I leave on monday and wont stay long in US. But I wont forget in a hurry what lovely great time I had in New Hamshire 2003. I actually had the 911 annivasry there. it was memorable

 

Post a Comment

<< Home