Friday, July 21, 2006

What's Your Dream Car ?

That was our dismissing question at the multi-level marketing training session of today. Our trainner actually took the time to ask different ones what their dream ride is. As I sat there, I wondered what mine is. That is, when the real money from my global opportunity businesses (Access Marketing and ICT) starts rolling in. My 6-figure income. Wow! what is my dream car? Infact, last week on a trip to Port Harcourt, I visited a BMW car outlet and I was really thrilled. Well the question is for you too-WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR? lets share our dream



Tags: ,

4 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger x said...

nothing much, just a Chrysler PT Cruiser. I am a romantic person. :)

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Amara said...

wish i was you. i havent even made up mind mind which one i really want. ur choice is great thanks 4 coming by

 
At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

O AWESOME!!!! :o) What's my dream car? Hmmmmm....Probably that red one you've got posted! :o)

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Amara said...

nice choice! thanks for stopping by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home