Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hey!
I haven't been posting! Oh Amara why? Well, not trying to give excuses because I dont want to live a life of excuses. Someone once told me that an excuse is a well planned lie. But why havent I been posting? It's because I had an all week christian convention here in the U.S (morning and night) and then I and some of my friends are working on a coporate blog site and must generate enough posts before the launching of the site next week. God is our help. It's very challenging but we'll do it because we're young entreprenuers who are reaching the world through Access Marketing and Information and Communication Technology (ICT). Just keep in touch, I wont do bad at all. Love y'all.

Tags: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger Keshi said...

thats a good excuse :)

Keshi.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Darius said...

God is our help...

How can we tell, truly, when things go well for us, that this is because God is on our side?

George Bush says God is on his side.

The Israelis say God is on their side. But so do the Palestinians. They're not doing so well - so I guess God isn't really on their side?

During the Christian persecutions, God, I guess, was temporarily on the Roman's side and not the Christians.

Sure seems like God switches sides a lot. Or else maybe when good things happen to us, we shouldn't be too quick to cite it as evidence that God is on our side.

Otherwise, God is surely on the side, these days, of the very wealthy and against poor people around the world.

Personally, I think really God's on everybody's side, trying to work it all out. And it's better when we don't cite God as a "team member" working specially with whatever group we happen to belong to.

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad your back! :o)

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Darius said...

But is she back?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home