Saturday, April 21, 2007


Hi, I am so thrilled to back to blogging again. I have been having such great epiphany and my biz is taking such new great level so I just thought that I have got to keep a record of all the happenings and get ready for tommorrow when I will have to write a book on how it all started and how I made it to the top.
Hope y'all been having a good time and behaving as one of my friend Mr Olaseriki would put it. Any time I ask him how he was doing, he always says "well Amara, I am behaving myself". So I hope you've all been behaving.
My Tahitian Noni International Home based business is boomming and you know what, the company is finally in Nigeria and we'll be holding a Fast Start and Coral camp on the 27th and 28th March 2007 respectively. We are all very excited. Even old "dead" downlines are excited about this and can you believe that more than half of my organisation are coming.
Do have a great time in church tommorrow and constantly, we will be communicating. Oh and if you dont go to church, still have a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home