Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Blog On Relationship

Wonder why I should blog on relationship with people and you? Well it's simply because we are in the people business. People are our business. Your basic skills in any endeavour, accouts for only 10% of your income. What is responsible for the rest 90% of your income is people skills and personal growth. This is why you need to know how to first improve on youself and then you can be able to improve the lives of others coming in contact with you.
.
Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home