Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Climb

It's more than a year now since I started network marketing with a wonderful company called Tahitian Noni International. I have no single doubt about suceeding in this business especially with such a tremendous product like ours and the sound training I have got. I look back and I am very greatful for the day my path crossed this grand opportuinity for every moment has been worth it and my life is getting better and better each day. I have had my own share of pain from past mistakes, have and is still working very hard, doing all I can to apply and practice what I have been taught and have also had great moment seeing those principles work. But I have more to achieve than just being rich and I am sure that is why the climb has not been easy. Because at the end of the day, I see me rich not only financially, but rich in character, rich in reaching out to people, rich in helping in any way that I can. I figure if the money just comes, then I have achieved nothing. I desire to help not only myself, but to help people succeed also; people who maybe have given up on life and never thought they'll make it anymore. The process is a long one, sometimes I feel low, discouraged and feel like giving up, but no, somehow, I see myself at the end of the tunnel hand in hand with someone I have helped looking at me with shinny eyes, and really, really thanking me for not giving up on them, for helping them succeed and helping them get thus far. So I am not about giving up, I am just begining. It may seem long, but I'll hit it real big and swing real high. I think so, yes I know so and I love me so very much. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Technorati Tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home