Thursday, March 09, 2006

Where Do You Fit In?

Each of the group in the cashflow quadrant, has similar characteristics.The The E(employees) quadrant folks think and speak alike wheteher a janitor or a president. You often hear things like: "I am looking for a safe and secure job with benefits", " How much money do we get on over time?", "How many paid holidays do we have?". Security is a very core important value. The S (self employed) value independence and move from E quadrantto S quadrant by saying "I am quiting my job to go do it myself" and are filled with proffessionals like Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants etc. They are hard core, hard working and content in heading a very few staff and use words like: " if you want it done right, do it yourself" and "I have the best product". Thier theme song is "nobody does it better". The B (big business owners) are people with powerful life mission. They value great team, want to serve and work with the best. They look for others who are good or better than them. They can stop working and income keeps coming. The I (investors) value financial freedom and love the idea of money working for them instead of working themseves. Thier common sayings are: "I am recieving 20% of my assets", "how much money defered maintenance is on the property?".

Via Business school

Technorati Tags: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Amara said...

Thanks for stopping by. I visited you site too saw your great programme and your great products.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home