Thursday, June 04, 2009

You have no clue how glad I am to be back to writting again. Did i miss you? You bet. Wow! look like ages and a lot has happened. From business to home, to church,to relationships and everything. I have made new friends and have had friends departed in heaven to stay. So there has been tears as well as sorrows. But in all, I guess I can say that life has gottten sweeter and I have no regrets whatsoever. How are you all? I trust you are on top of life. My Prayer is that with each passing day, we will find a reason to be thankful to God. Let me share with you something I saw and I trust it will help you with the day. its from Brian Tracy. Enjoy:
"I found that luck is quite predictable.
If you want more luck, take more chances.
Be more active. Show up more often."

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Anonymous John Olayisade said...

Great person! Great site! Great business.. Please keep up the good work. I find your posts very inspiring. Checking your face, I discovered its a known face at Honey fountain. God bless you!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for your advice.its a great news for all of us.again thanks



New to Network Marketing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home